Extra Duplo Composite Horseshoe
PRICE REFLECTS EACH SHOE
The extra Duplo Composite Horseshoe is a plastic horseshoe with a metal inlay for sale available in sizes 110 mm-142 mm in the round shape and 110 mm-134 mm in the oval shape. The green plastic inlay represents the Shore hardness scale of the plastic. The green plastic inlay shoes are harder than the orange plastic inlay shoes of the standard line plastic horseshoe. The rest of the extra line models are additions to the basic model. Further more, modification to the extra plastic horseshoe results in the perfect fit. Round or oval pattern and the size determined at the widest point of the hoof. The extra line is a great alternative if the standard line did not hold up as expected due to temperature or terrain.
Features of the Extra Duplo Composite Horseshoe:
- Green inlay of plastic knobs on the sole surface to reduce torsion on the hoof.
- Round and Oval shape for easier modification of the fit.
- Harder plastic for extreme heat and terrain.
- Price to performance ratio makes the shoes cost effective.
Modifications available to the Extra Duplo Composite Horseshoe
- Widen or narrow the metal inlay to fit the hoof.
- Grind or nipper/rasp the plastic to fit the back of the hoof.
- Remove green plastic knobs if placement is on the hoof sole.
- Rocker toe the metal inlay for therapeutic application.
- Bevel the break over into the plastic toe region to reduce leverage.
- Grind traction profile in the plastic for increased ground traction.
- Addition of Gripstuds for traction.
- Plastic weld glue on tabs to any model.
Additionally, reference the instructional videos for demonstrations. The contact page is available for technical support. Further more the custom build page shows examples of how the shoe is shaped or modified. Compared to other composite horseshoes on the market Duplo Composite Horseshoes have stability and flexibility matched to the hoof. Nail, glue, or combination to apply the shoe.